Recoil engineered the RED1200.1 Class D mono-block subwoofer amplifier to be dominant in both power and reliability. The RED1200.1D is 1-ohm stable and utilizes a wide array premium components that make it extremely powerful and reliable – including high-speed MOSFET power supply and advanced PCB board layout. Conservatively rated at 1200 watts RMS power at a 1-ohm load.
Includes 4 AWG power and ground for maximum current flow. Easily adjustable with a built-in user control panel, featuring variable adjustment tunings for gain level, low-pass filter, and subsonic filter.
In addition, 4-way protection circuitry, including electrical shortage, overheating, low voltage, and more.
- 1-ohm Stable Car Subwoofer Amplifier
- Class D Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
- 4 Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 2,500 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 1250 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 900 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 550 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)
- High Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Soft Turn on Circuit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 250Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85dB
- Damping Factor: <150
- Bass Boost: 0 – 9dB
- Low Pass Filter (Variable): 35Hz – 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 10Hz – 50Hz
- Remote Bass Control & Wire Included
- 4 AWG Power and Ground Terminals
- Fuse Rating: 80 Amp
- Dimensions: 13.78″ x 7.6″ x 2.2″ (350mm x 193mm x 56mm)
There are no reviews yet.