LAS2 DPDT 20A 12V DC Motor Polarity Reversing Momentary Rocker Switch with Pigtail Wire Actuator
Heavy-duty DPDT reverse polarity switch controls the up/down, clockwise/counterclockwise motion of DC loads (e.g. motors, hoists, cranes, linear actuators, etc.).
- Resetting automatically (returns to off) when released 20 Amps at 12V DC and 10 Amps at 24V DC
- Built-in blue LEDs indicator. Made of strengthened high-quality plastic and well-conductive pins prewired with 12 inches of flexible 22 AWG copper wire.
- Simply connect your DC power supply & Motor to the pigtail wire that fits a standard .83 x 1.48-inch cutout hole.
- An aluminum mounting adaptor is included.
- The included plastic piece adapts Carling style switch openings for the new Polaris Cutout.
20 in stock
There are no reviews yet.