STC40-4 Silicone Terminal Covers for Alternator Battery Stud and Power Junction Blocks Fits 2/0-4/0 AWG Wire 2 Red and 2 Black Pairs (4 Pack)
Protects battery and alternator connections from corrosion and shorting
Professional appearance of your wiring. Use with 1/2”, 3/4″ or smaller studs to fit over the nut
Use with wire diameter between 3/4″ and 7/8″ (3/0 AWG-4/0 AWG), Simply trim material to the desired opening size
Includes 2 x red and 2 x black covers. Great for the alternator, starter, solenoid, or power junction studs
High-quality silicone rubber material. Rated temperature: -40C to 105C
- Silicone is certified by ROHS, which is environmentally friendly.
- Silicone covers are soft with good toughness and elasticity to fit different size terminals.
- Silicone terminal covers have high thermal stability from -40 to 230.
- Silicone terminal covers have good electrical insulation and excellent water repellency, which is the high reliability for electrical equipment in wet conditions.
- Silicone covers have a much longer service life than PVC ones.
- Silicone material reaches UL-94V0 flammability rating.
17 in stock