STC20-6 Silicone Terminal Covers for Alternator Battery Stud and Power Junction Blocks, Fits 2-2/0AWG Wire, 3 Red and 3 Black Pairs (6 Pack)
Protects battery and alternator connections from corrosion and shorting. The professional appearance of your wiring. Use with 1/2”, 5/8″, or smaller studs to fit over nut. Use with a wire diameter between 5/8″ and 3/4″ (2/0 AWG-3/0 AWG), Simply trim material to desired opening size includes 3 x red and 3 x black covers. Great for an alternator, starter, solenoid, or power junction studs. High-quality silicone rubber material Rated temperature: -40C to 105C.
- Silicone is certified by ROHS, which is environmentally friendly.
- Silicone covers are soft with good toughness and elasticity to fit different size terminals.
- Silicone terminal covers have high thermal stability from -40 to 230.
- Silicone terminal covers have good electrical insulation and excellent water repellency, which is the high reliability for electrical equipment in wet conditions.
- Silicone covers have a much longer service life than PVC ones.
- Silicone material reaches UL-94V0 flammability rating.
15 in stock